Back in 2007 I decided to take the plunge with an old computer at home (well was my girlfriends but she doesn’t need such a fast computer anyway) and decided to make a Media Centre PC
I was overall happy with the basic functionality except the way that MCE lets you play your music collection. I have got a small arrangement of music (about 2000 files). Evan though about 80% of there ID tags was correct, it was still a nightmare to find the artist or album I was after.
So I decided to fix the problem with the creation of Musical Folders.
Below are older versions:
10/29/2007 9:02:00 AM - MusicalFoldersSetupv6.2.zip
9/28/2007 3:07:00 PM - MusicalFoldersSetupv6.1.zip
9/28/2007 3:07:00 PM - MusicalFoldersSetupv5.8.zip
9/28/2007 3:07:00 PM - MusicalFoldersSetupv5.6.zip